Pre-Qualification of Vendors
Opening Date: 18th December 2017 Closing Date: 15th January 2018
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) hereby invites competent vendors to participate in a pre-qualification bid for the supply of goods and services for a 5-year USAID funded project – ‘Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN) 2’. Interested vendors should visit www.weweng.org for more information about programs that WEWE is implementing.
Location: Abuja, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Imo and Rivers States.
The Requests for Proposal / Request for Quotations are for various categories as follows:
LOT 1 Invitation to pre-qualification of vendors for Printing and Publication
LOT 2 Invitation to pre-qualification of vendors for Computers and IT Equipment
LOT 3 Invitation to pre-qualification of vendors for Training & Capacity Building Services
LOT 4 Invitation to pre-qualification of vendors for Request for proposal for the procurement
of Hotel services / Conference or meeting Halls and capacities.
LOT 5 Invitation to pre-qualification of vendors for Request for proposal for the Quick book
Accounting Software Experts
Minimum Requirement for Pre-Qualification
· Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
· Evidence of three years (2014 – 2016) Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)
· Evidence of a Tax Identification Number (TIN)
· Satisfactory past performance in provision of indicated products / services as evidenced by provision of minimum of three satisfactory trade referees
Additional Pre-Qualification Requirements:
Interested vendors should submit copies of the following documents marked in line with LOT number you are applying for:
· Comprehensive company profile including verifiable address, active phone numbers & email addresses
· Evidence of equipment (printing press) & technical capability in Abuja, Akwa-Ibom, Imo, Anambra & River states (Only for LOT 1 application).
· Evidence of successfully executing similar projects within the last five years (Copies of letters of award & successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached)
· Current Company’s audited financial statement for the past 3 years (2014 – 2016)
· Company’s registered address, functional contact email address and GSM phone number(s) of key personnel’s
· Evidence of bank account in the name of the company / business entity: the confirmation should be provided by your bankers.
Method of Submission
Vendors who meet the requirements should forward the required documents with a cover letter in both soft copies and hard copies (as a SINGLE PDF attachment) explaining their suitability to email@example.com. The SUBJECT line should include the title of the class of good / services applied for and the location. The cover letter should be addressed to;
The Head Compliance Unit,
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
No. 25 Idanre Hills Street,
Ammsco Platinum City Estate. Galadimawa,
All documents are to be forwarded to the email address above not later than Monday January 15, 2018.